Parents of Children's Wellness Center patients can view and request commonly required medical information for their families 24/7 including holidays. Parents may both send and receive secure electronic messages with the practice as well as:
· Check for pending appointments and outstanding account balances
· View current prescriptions and request refills
· Lookup last well visit, including date, height and weight
· Examine vaccination and allergy records
· Request appointments for well visits, referrals, school physicals, etc.…
All access to Electronic Medical Records is provided on secure pages that are controlled through passwords known only to the parent. To protect the privacy of your records, from this point forward all data communication between your computer and our server is encrypted. You can verify the encryption status by looking for a "lock" icon in the status area of your web browser.
fill out new patient packet before using our patient portal.
Please go to the button on our main website (not on this patient portal); this will be labeled "new patient" as shown in diagram below. You may then print out our new patient paperwork packet and bring with you to your first visit to Children's Wellness Center.
Once you do this you may then create an account on our patient portal.